Well done, William! I like the star shape you added onto your slide. Great use of contrasting colours! Next time, try add pictures that relate to the facts you wrote.
hi William!!😅😁😈 I just wanted to say that you could add a reflection and cheek your spelling.😅😴
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wow I never knew that thank you for the fact. Next time proofread your work-Jacob
Hi william my name is Harrison those facts are really intresting thank you for teaching me them from Harrison
Well done, William! I like the star shape you added onto your slide. Great use of contrasting colours! Next time, try add pictures that relate to the facts you wrote.
ReplyDeletehi William!!😅😁😈
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that you could add a reflection and cheek your spelling.😅😴
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow I never knew that thank you for the fact. Next time proofread your work
ReplyDelete-Jacob
Hi william my name is Harrison those facts are really intresting thank you for teaching me them from Harrison
ReplyDelete